Water Recycling Systems
Van Dijke’s Water Recycling Units: the perfect solution to create a (closed) recycling system for easy handling sludge, wash water and organic material, without using chemical additives. The unit ensures a hassle free control of your water and sludge discharge system.
How does the water recycling system work?
The system is built from a tare separator for separating organic materials and sludge loops from water and dirt. The system is made specially for your own situation because every washing line is different and a water recycling system needs to fit in the complete line. The water recycling units are the perfect solution when you don’t have water ponds or when water is hard to get.
The key features of a water recycling system:
- 100% ECO system without any (chemical) additives
- Smart design with easy maintenance
- Innovative way of water recycling because it’s an independent system
- Integrated water filtration screen is optional
- Minimal need of water because of the unique system
- With success delivered to multiple growers in South-Africa, China, Canada and Europe
- Available in different sizes and capacities
Complete turnkey washing lines
This machine fits perfectly in a complete Van Dijke washing line with washers, destoners, leaf removers, felt dryers, filtration screens, water recycling system and dirt handling systems. Contact Van Dijke to learn more about the possibilities!