Potato Felt Dryer
The ‘Van Dijke’ Felt Dryer unit is designed for removing remaining surface-moisture from potatoes, without damaging the product. The unit is build up from stainless steel rollers, wrapped with absorbent felt sheets.
A lower rack of squeeze rollers, tensioned by (adjustable) springs, will put constant pressure to the drying rollers. A plastic scraper is used for removing the excess water off of the squeeze rollers.
To simplify maintenance, the felt-rollers are equipped with a quick-release system and a smart chain-sprocket system.
All the moisture is collected by using a drip plate, equipped with a central discharge pipe.
– Squeeze rollers to apply a constant and adjustable pressure on the absorbent rollers to remove excess water, so that they are dried and fully absorbent when they touch the produce
– Quick release system for the felt-rollers
– Including integrated drip plate for collecting water
– Smart felt-sheet connection methode, for easy mounting the sheets onto the rollers.
– Several sizes and capacity’s available
Complete turn key washing lines
This machine will perfectly fit into a complete Van Dijke washing line. Please contact Van Dijke for turn key projects, including washers, destoners, wet leaf removers, felt dryers, filtration screens, water recycling system and dirt handling systems.