Water separation screen
Van Dijke’s waste-water separation screens offers you a successful system for removing organic material such as leaves, skin parts, etc., and sludge out of your used processing water. The unit is perfect to keep your settling basin/tank clean. The removal of organic material is a good start for recycling water and avoids a bad smell In the pond.
How does the water separation screen work?
The water separation screen is an innovative alternative for the traditional rotary waste separation screens. The system has a minimum of bearings, only four, which are placed outside the hopper. The advantage of this is that it is very easy in maintenance. Besides that, the system has a conveyer frame directly integrated into the unit for a minimum of used parts/components. So the machine is a solid solution for water recycling, is easy to clean and has usually a long lifetime.
The key features of the water separation screen:
- The water separation screen can be used for potatoes, carrots and other root vegetables.
- Galvanized of stainless steel options.
- The machine is easy to clean and maintain because the layers on the outside of the machine.
- Provided with a strong PU filtration belt with a cleaning roller.
- The machine is in several sizes and capacities available, depending on the capacity and the medium that needs to be filtered.
Complete turnkey washing lines
This machine fits perfectly in a complete Van Dijke washing line with washers, destoners, leaf removers, felt dryers, filtration screens, water recycling system and dirt handling systems. Contact Van Dijke to learn more about the possibilities!